Welcome

WELCOME!

Thanks for visiting our blog. Please explore our website, too, at www.metisinnovations.com!


Friday, January 6, 2012

A little library ditty

Part of the joy of being an Assistant Librarian here at Ethical is I get to act like I’m not listening to idle conversation while checking out books to the students.


A kindergartener chose to take a Miami Dolphins football book yesterday, and proudly exclaimed his love for the team. The girl behind him chimed in, “My dad likes the Dolphins too, but he loves the Yankees: but not more than he loves me and my sister. First he loves me and my sister, then he loves the Yankees, then he loves chocolate ice cream.” She seemed to pause and reflect deeply for a moment and with deep conviction she corrected her statement. “No wait! Wait. First he loves me and my sister and my mom. Then he loves the Yankees. And then he loves chocolate ice cream.”

---Andrea Dolloff

No comments: